Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

12 days left

…but who’s counting right??? ;D :sunglasses: ;D

I wish I only had 12 days left til I leave. I could use the Panamanian heat and beach right now.
So for me it is 58 days and counting!!!

Veronica

Vyro:

where are you heading… and don’t fret the small stuff ;D as I started counting at about 147 days… ;D :sunglasses: ;D

I will be staying in Panama City with my friends for a couple of days to shop and then back to Decameron. Everyone here is giving me a hard time as this is my 11th trip to Panama and 8th trip to Decameron. They are telling me I need to try something different but I think hey if you find something you like then enjoy it. I am hoping to experience some areas of Panama that I have not seen like Bocas del Toro in the future. (Maybe throw a trip to Gamboa in there sometime too.)
I will try not to fret the small stuff as I am going to put a beautiful picture of the beach on my desk at work and on my dresser at home to remind me that in the near future I will be relaxing and not worrying about anything!!!

V.

Vyro, in case you haven’t noticed … we’ll be spending a few days in Bocas also, on Bastimentos Island.

You will definately have to tell me what you think. This trip in March is my solo trip where I shop and relax. My husband I will go for 2 (maybe 3 weeks) in the fall and I am hoping to go to Bocas for a few days then.

Should have a review and lots of pics when we return…

39 days left for us - woohoo :slight_smile: