Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

2 Adults 4 kids

I know this is almost identical to other post. Any help out there for finding a place for 6 people ( 4 kids ) on internet? First time thinking about bringing the kids.

I think I might have to break down and go to a travel agent?

I tried links in other thread with no luck.

The Park Royal in Cancun located on the Cancun strip is advertising their Ambassador Suites that accommodate 6 people as follows:

Ambassador Suite with 3 double beds • Living/dining room • Cable TV • Terrace • Jacuzzi (Max occ,6)

KIDS 2-3 YEARS STAY, PLAY &EAT FREE when sharing with two adults. Just pay a special airfare!

From my experience, I think it is difficult finding a resort with rooms that will allow 6 people. They do exist but just harder to find one that is available in the place or timeframe you want to travel. You didn’t mention the ages of the 4 children. Perhaps there is a resort that would have adjoining rooms…one for the children and the other for you, depending on the hotel policy and the ages of the children. We did this one time with our two teenagers to the Melia Cayo Guillermo.

You don’t seem to be getting a big response here so perhaps a phonecall to a travel agency would be helpful.

Another suggestion is renting a villa but you would have to do your own cooking or go out for meals. There are a lot of this type of accommodation in the Akumal area of the Mayan Riviera.

Thanks for the info, I think I will go the old fashioned way and try calling a Travel agent. Kids are 7 to 13 so an adjoining room would be ideal depending on cost of course.

Good idea Canadian64 and please let us know what they find for you. I’ve seen some resorts in Cuba offer a special price for a “kids” room next door to the parents.

Try Club Maeva in Manzanillo, MX. We have 3 kids and we had a 2 bdrm villa, one room had 1 queen, 1 room had 2 singles and the living room had 2 sofa beds. We also did a Club Med and they have adjoining family rooms that were no more money. Brisas Guardalavaca in Cuba has a program with connecting children’s rooms for kids under 14. Lately we have started renting condos as the kids get bigger - I miss the all-incusive aspect of that tho.

We stayed at Club Maeva Manzanillo about 3 years ago and one couple we meet had 4 kids and they we all in a suite. They said it was a bit tight but the staff helped them.

Have you found a place? I am also trying to book space for 4 kids (ages 9-14)
Was at Club Maeva prob 15 years ago (no kids) it was ok but not eager to return

Hi there,

The Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe have family rooms the will accomadate 6 people. What they are is 1 room with a king bed & adjoining room with 2 doubles.

I just priced this up for a client for feb 12 & the cost was 10,530.96 cdn out of Halifax.
its a 4 1/2 star resort & has a water park.

Honestly I would go with adjoining rooms & leave the doors open between the rooms. In most cases this has been a cheaper way to go.

For the same number of people with adjoining rooms with prestige club @ Barcelo Punta Cana was 6300. a much better price with a waterpark for the kiddies.

Happy Travels!

A travel agent should be best option to finding a place for 6 peoples including 4 kids. I hope you will get a proper solution.