Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

2009 East Coast Fiesta

I thought we should start a separate thread in this topic rather than in with the July 25th. Ontario Fiesta.

Gregg said he would head it up, :smiley: and here are the members who showed interest or volunteered to help.

Sis, Pat, EdinNB, SuefromNS, Sunseeker6 and Denine01.

I know that all the directors and fiesta committee members will help out where possible. So as the saying goes the “ball is in your court” (the right coast) :wink:

Good luck, and remember it’s all for the kid’s ;D

PMs sent.

Gregg

I am definitely interested! Gregg, let me know what your thoughts are in terms of timing/location, etc. Fall is lovely here (as opposed to spring LOL), so that might be a good time of year and it wouldn’t clash with the Ontario gathering.

I sent my email back to you Gregg. I agree with Pat as Fall is one of the nicest times of year here in the Maritimes, as you well know. Spring…we’d have to do it on a boat!! lol

That would be great if there was one in the Maritimes…Since I’m a Caper and all…

sounds like a good time, I like to help out if possible, let me know ;D ;D

Any New Info On When This East Coast Fiesta Will Go Down???/

Cin, I spoke with Gregg In Puerto Plata last month and the fall is what he is hoping for. I suggest you PM him. :-*

I’ll be starting in on this before the end of February.

Gregg

Keep us posted as well. You know us much like yourself:
Have Party…will travel.
PS: would be closer to our 2nd home. lol

[quote=@dot]Keep us posted as well. You know us much like yourself:
Have Party…will travel.
PS: would be closer to our 2nd home. lol[/quote]

The Board will be kept informed; that will be one of the tasks for the organizers.

Gregg

Gregg, let me know if oyu want to get together and bat around a few ideas over a coffee.