Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

2013 Dream Vacation

Well it is ready to roll, proof from the printer was received.

Ordered the vouchers

Great news, I will take 100 tickets once they are ready.

WILL SEND VIA SNAIL MAIL

Well, the vouchers are in. I just got a phone call from wud which surprised the living daylights out of me because I wasn’t expecting a phone call from him. Anyhow, my normal batch, including voucher #001, is being snail mailed to me. Voucher #001 hasn’t worked for me in the past, but maybe this year …

Doesn’t matter. The kids are the big winners anyway. So lets hope that the vouchers sell out this year.

Vouchers are in the process of being snail mailed across Canada

See the directions here how to purchase

Canadian residents only
can do an email transfer of funds by sending $10 for each voucher to

CLICK HERE
hlywud@gmail.com

Please if doing an email transfer of funds with the security answer is
thekids
Be sure to also include your name, phone number and email address included also.

Our website and email server is down so that is the reason for the change made.

Received my vouchers in the snail mail this afternoon… Anyone want one - or two - or more… let me or another member know!!!

Remember - the funds go to the kids!!!

Just a reminder - vouchers make an excellent Christmas stocking stuffer… it’s all for the kids. Only a $10 donation gets you a chance to win one week all-inclusive for 2 people at the beautiful 5 star Majestic Colonial in Punta Cana plus up to $1,000 towards your air fare.

Draw is being made on December 31st so, just 6 weeks from today!!! Help make a difference to the children of the Dominican Republic…

Contact myself or one of the other Beyond the Beach members for vouchers.

Just sent an email transfer for 3 tickets, Hula

I do not have your mother’s name, which was the security question, so I cannot process the transfer.
Sent you and email, need the answer.

LOOKED AFTER…

I have a couple of questions that don’t seem to be covered in the rules…

1. “is non transferable” … does this mean that the name of the purchaser (name on the voucher) is the only person and a guest that may take the trip?

2. Are BTB committee members and/or BTB board members allowed to “win”?

Thanks.

1. Yes - that is what it means… but, one year, the winner suffered a heart attack and we did allow a family member to take the trip. I think that in that case, it was the only thing to do.

2. As BTB committee members and board members are not allowed to “win”… we can donate and put the voucher in someone elses name (ie stocking stuffer) BUT NO, we can NOT go on the trip. We want to be above board with the draw.

It was my understanding that people on the board of directors are not eligible to win but “Beyond The Beach Foundation Committee Members” were eligible to win the Dream Vacation. When did this change? After all, we have nothing to do with the draw at all.

[quote=@dot][quote=@debinatore]I have a couple of questions that don’t seem to be covered in the rules…

1. “is non transferable” … does this mean that the name of the purchaser (name on the voucher) is the only person and a guest that may take the trip?

2. Are BTB committee members and/or BTB board members allowed to “win”?

Thanks.
[/quote]1. Yes - that is what it means… but, one year, the winner suffered a heart attack and we did allow a family member to take the trip. I think that in that case, it was the only thing to do.

1. As BTB committee members and board members are not allowed to “win”… we can donate and put the voucher in someone elses name (ie stocking stuffer) BUT NO, we can NOT go on the trip. We want to be above board with the draw.

[/quote]
Thanks for clarifying, was wondering as I know some are unsure of all the rules… thanks again.

Sorry Debbie - I was wrong and Bob is correct. Committee members ARE allowed to donate and acquire vouchers… guess I should NOT answer questions late at night… Board Members are NOT allowed to win NOR can they accompany a winner so, if you win, you can’t take me - sorry…

Whew, that’s a relief. Not that it’s done me much good. I’ve held voucher #001 (among other numbers) every year since ‘we’ started this thing. I never seem to win much of anything and voucher #001 seems to like the bottom of the bucket. :stuck_out_tongue:
It doesn’t matter because the big winners are the kids.

Well, went to the bank to deposit $$'s from 67 vouchers and while making deposit, sold my last voucher to the teller…

Does anyone still have any??? Gotta get them gone to help the KIDS!!!

I sent out email to all Sellers to return their sold and unsold vouchers and funds by the 20th of December, it looks like we might be SOLD OUT, Which would be great…

HOPING THAT IS THE CASE…

I still have some available. I will return what is not sold.

Are there tickets still available? If so I would like 3 more. If so I will send you the names for them.

Hula

My unsold tickets have been returned to Wud

~Ruth~