Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

40 Million Bucks!

Well its been a funny few weeks at work. I work at NavCanada (Canada’s ATC company). Four of my coworkers won $40 million in the 6/49 last week. All anyone has been talking about is what you would do with the money. I figured it would be a good discussion here.

What would you do with your share… $10million?

Presidentejay

Quit work…oh I don’t do that four letter word…

Invest in very very wisely and buy a place in paradise (DR)

Maybe even purchase a presidente light… ;D

can you purchase a Presidente light for $40 million??? thought it went higher than that.

I would be singing the famous words of Johnny Paycheck “Take this job and shove it, I ain’t working here no more”.

About 3 years ago a co-worker won 4.2 million and her butt never sat in her chair again.

[quote=@presidentejay]Well its been a funny few weeks at work. I work at NavCanada (Canada’s ATC company). Four of my coworkers won $40 million in the 6/49 last week. All anyone has been talking about is what you would do with the money. I figured it would be a good discussion here.

Presidentejay[/quote]Too Bad you weren’t in that group. I bet everyone else at your workplace is saying that.
Oh well, next time

Pay off our bills, invest wisely, buy in the D.R. and get the franchise rights to Presidente so it can be sold in the Beer Stores.

I think the last one would make a ton of $$$$$$$$ :wink:

Don’t hold your breath on that one Chris…If I remember correctly, Diego the liquor giant owns Presidente or is it Brugal… anyway they just announced they are pulling all their single malt scotches out of eastern Canada for more profitable places like India and Russia… go figure…

So if it is Presidente they own, don’t look for any inticement by them to bring it to us here in Canada…

EDinNB

BTW 10 mil would buy a lot of little green guys…

Pay off the mortgage… quit and spend a little quality time on the beach in PC!!!

[quote=@sunny2]I would be singing the famous words of Johnny Paycheck “Take this job and shove it, I ain’t working here no more”.

About 3 years ago a co-worker won 4.2 million and her butt never sat in her chair again.[/quote]

Funny thing.I burned that song onto a CD 6 years ago and I have been waiting ever since to take it into work and play in over the sound system!!!

[quote=@presidentejay]Well its been a funny few weeks at work. I work at NavCanada (Canada’s ATC company). Four of my coworkers won $40 million in the 6/49 last week. All anyone has been talking about is what you would do with the money. I figured it would be a good discussion here.

Presidentejay[/quote]

my honest opinion what i would do???
yeap,
i would not waste the time to even share my ideas on the bord Jay, ha ha.
i would for sure not even have internet or a phoneline for the rest of my days.
just that sweeeeeet life
Mike

VANISH!!! ;D ;D

How would Jon Bon Jovi find you???

o.k. Ashley,
vanished with Bon Jovi on my speakers digged into that white warm sandy beach, he he
and not to forget that long legged waitress serving those cold green sweeties,
wooooahaahahha
Mike