Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

90 days any suggestions?

Hi ladies!!

I have less then 90 days left before me and my FH leave to get married May 15th is the date we leave to be exact. Any suggestion on what I should be doing or checking off of my list?
For some reason my is beginning to draw blanks.

All advice and input is welcomed?

Sheron

I leave in 29 days (but who’s counting) and here are some of the things I have been up to in the last few months:

Bridesmaids and Groomsmen gifts (embroidered beach bags / engraved flasks)
Guests’ gifts (insulated mugs with our names/date on it)
Music (I am going to burn CD’s with a local DJ)
Gifts for mothers / fathers
Dress alterations / shoes
Trial up-do with hairdresser (in a few weeks)
Pedicure/Manicure/waxing???
Fax documents to your resort, touch base with WC
Send a list of guests and arrival date to WC to have everyone put together in the same area
I’m making a welcome letter with details on events through the week to hand out to guests
Make arrangements for house/dog sitter
Pay all bills in full
Change money into travellers cheques, get tip money
Have engagement ring cleaned
Get all make up you’ll need, sunscreen, shampoo etc.

And most of all, try to RELAX - that’s the part I’ve been having a hard time with!

Thanks for the suggestions. I printed them out. Now that makes about ten lists that I am going by!!

don’t forget to add getting your docs done on the list. and make sure you use spell check!! lol check my post in something wrong with sigle affidavite. lol

michelle

[quote author=gettingmarriedindr board=wedding thread=1172092352 post=1172109933]don’t forget to add getting your docs done on the list. and make sure you use spell check!! lol check my post in something wrong with sigle affidavite. lol

michelle[/quote]

The Irony

Don’t forget to add getting your docs done on the list. and make sure you use spell check!! lol Check my post in something wrong with single affidavit. lol

Michelle

Gregg

Most important of all DON’T forget the wedding rings ;D

I have one thing that isn’t on the list… ;D

Enjoy the anticipation, the days leading up to this Wonderful day are not to be forgotten… ;D I found the day past so fast that I wish everyday we could relive it all over again.

Congrats to everyone!

Tan

Wow Carrie2821 you are really on the ball!
Thanks Ladies for the tips and Congrats I wish you all the best!

fireguy iam going to get you to be my spell checker. lol. i guess i can’t use the excuse thats the canadian spelling, since you are canadian too. lol. no wonder DRpride gave me grief. but i take your comments has fun and from a friend. lol.

luv

michelle

carrie2821…where can I get the events for the week we are down there?