Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

A la Carte Reservations at Bahia Principe

Hello again everyone!!!
Nice to be back on the boards, had a very busy fall working storm duty for my company in Fl handling claims from Hurricanes Ike and Gustav. Made my reservations for PC as soon as I returned to frozen North!!!
Anyway… We have booked this year through go go travel?, TA got us a better deal tha what Apple was offering and we are staying 9 days 8 nights for the same amount as last year 8 days 7 nights. Since we will be arriving on a Tuesday does anyone know if we can make a la carte reservations ahead of time through email? We LOVED the French/Gourmet resturant and would also like to try maybe the seafood or garden grill. We weren’t overly impressed by the Italian but then again we are fairly spoiled as we live in areas of NY that are rampant with awesome authentic Italian food.
We are returning guests… traveling in March, will we be upgraded automatically or do we have to request it?
Thanks
Debbie

Saratoga,

I’ve seen quite a few people try to book reservations on line with no luck. It seems that they pre-book a few restaurants for you a couple of days before you arrive.

Also, I read that they automatically upgrade, but when people talked to the rooms next door, it was the first time they’d been there. So it wasn’t much of an upgrade.

Are you staying in Ambar? We just got back this past Friday, stayed in Ambar and it was beautiful.

D

Yes you can prebook your alacartes by email and since u are a returning guest you will be identified as VIP --has a few extra perks like prefered room location —make that request by email if you have a spot you really want to be in. Plus little gifts in room etc.

We will be returning this March for our 6th trip to the Bahia, but this time we are going Ambar instead of Diamond.

Thanks for the info,
We are not staying in Ambar, but we will attempt to send an email w/ our preferred room location and our a la carte requests. Because we are staying 8 nights do we get an extra a la carte?