Well, I am just a little sad. I put off making my hotel reservations to see if my husband was going to be able to go and when I went to make the reservations the dates I planned to go were no longer available. BUT I did get dates for the following week and make the change on my airline ticket so I am still going and for the same amount of time.
I am still sad though for 2 reasons-1) As you can see from my ticker, I now have another week of waiting!!
and 2) It doesn’t look like my husband will be able to make this trip with me. (Guess I will have to work out that sadness with some extra shopping while I am there ;D).
For everyone with only days to go- Yay for you and have a great time!!!