Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Adult only all inclusive?

I need opinions! My boyfriend and I and afew other couples went to the Valentin in Riviera Maya last year. It was great. Haven’t been on a trip without my kids in a long time. I am 45. Boyfriend is 56… Friends in the same age group 40’s-50’s.
My boyfriend wants to do Punta Cana and I wanted to try and surprise him with a trip. Other friends want to stay in the Mexico/Riviera Maya area.
Any experts?.. What are your opinions… I would like to try Punta Cana since we have never been there. Thank you… Tanya

Once he try’s Punta Cana he may never go back to Mexico. …I know I’ve got hooked on Punta Cana…so far it’s the best beach I’ve seen …and the lovely people down there …

Heard great things about Royal Suites Turquesa by Palladium when we stayed at Palladium Bavaro. The RST resort is compact & the swim up rooms look awesome ! For more information, check out this website: www.palladiumaddict.net

We are down here now at the Excellence Punta Cana for the 3rd time and it still just as great as the past years.
We have also done Majestic Elegance adult and Royal Suites Turquesa. All are great , won’t go wrong with any of these resorts. They are all different in small ways but good. We prefer the Excellence because there are no wrist bands, no reservations at the restaurants so you just show up and get seated. Staff at them all are wonderful, just really great people. Hope this helps
Hola from the beach Steeve