Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Air compressor for mattresses?

How are you inflating your air mattresses when you are there? Is there an air compressor somewhere? My compressor is working with the lighter adapter and I’m not planning to take the car with me ;D

Thanks,

S

We brought ours to the dive shop or water sports. They filled it with their diving tanks.

Your luckier than we ever were. We tried this on two different occasions at two different resorts, and either they said no flat out, or wanted a ridiculous amount to blow them up…

Hmmmm… maybe they have seen your ‘famous’ pics, and didnt want to mess with the ‘Canadian Rambo’ lol

Most of those air mattresses don’t take a whole lot of air. I’ve seen people blowing them up manually and it didn’t seem to take too long.

[quote=@ontariobowhunter]didn’t want to mess with the ‘Canadian Rambo’ lol[/quote] lol for the record it’s Rodbo ;D

Well now that I think of it… that was a few years back and the second time they also wanted to charge us some ridiculous price and my husband ended up blowing it up himself.

We now bring our noodles which serves a couple of jobs - They pack great in your suitcase and weight nothing, the keep our Rum bottles secure in our luggage, great for snorkeling (not the greatest swimmer here) and fun to float on in the ocean and your feet float as well.

:wink: :wink: ;)[quote=@d3ratch]
We now bring our noodles which serves a couple of jobs -
[/quote] :o :o :o

LOL now now…

[quote=@d3ratch][quote=@ontariobowhunter]didn’t want to mess with the ‘Canadian Rambo’ lol[/quote] lol for the record it’s Rodbo ;D

Well now that I think of it… that was a few years back and the second time they also wanted to charge us some ridiculous price and my husband ended up blowing it up himself.

[/quote]

He blew it up…told ya he was the ‘Canadian Rambo’ BOOM!!!

We have always taken ours to the dive shops, several years now, and never been denied ???

We actually had ours blown up at the gift shop one time. But other times it was good old lung power.

We have always just used our lung power. It doesn’t take that long.