Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Any advice on St lucia or Coconut Bay?

we are now booked to travel to Coconut Bay in March of next year for our wedding. any advice/ guidance about the island or resort would be greatly appreciated?

• can we convert canadian money at the resort?
  • what tours are available in this area and how much do they cost?
  • we are travelling with family and friends with a total of 4 kids ages 13, 8, 2 and 1 - any suggestions with regards to the kids?

thanks so much in advance for any guidance!

Check the other threads about touring the island I have posted Yason Albertson’s phone number, he is an excellent guide. His tour is $140 for about 5 to 6 hours, he can obtain either a car or van so the kids could go.

http://debbiesreviews.proboards35.com/index.cgi?board=StLucia&action=display&thread=1108220926

As far as money take $US, don’t even consider trying to exchange and use Canadian $.

I just returned from coconut bay Sat, Nov. 12. The resort offers over 30 different tours. Including fishing, golf, canopy tours, diving, island tours… Ranging from $35- $180 US. There are plenty of thing for the kids to do, including a kids club, water park and baby sitting service are offered, I think it was about $10 per child per hour.