Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Any deals on Park& Fly hotels in Dorval

I’m also looking for any good deals for Park&Fly hotels in Montreal (Dorval), hotels close to the airport. Has anyone ever used that kind of service in Montreal (Dorval)?
Thanks

Hi VD, a work colleague of mine used it last year and said it was great, 1 nite stay at beginning of trip, parking for week for about $110, unfortunately I can’t remember the name, I’ll get it Wednesday. I think it was named after the Highway.

Presidentejay.

PS for those not using Montreal Airport, Dorval is now Trudeau Int.

Diabe…we are flying out of Montreal too, so I have been checking hotel websites for the airport area. DaysInn, Mtl Airport - $109+tx. up to 14days parking/ shuttle 24/7
Best Western Mtl Airport- $94.46 Seniors Rate for 55yrs+; Travelodge Mtl Airport- $93.21, shuttle.
When we flew from Mtl in 2004, we stayed at the Rodeway Inn…nothing spectacular, think price was $78, & there was a shuttle available.
If I remember correctly, none of these hotels have covered or underground parking.

Thanks, I have stored the answer in my favorites :smiley:

Hi VD

My work friend stayed at Holiday Inn Airport. About $130 all together with parking and shuttle. About 10min away.

Looks like there are lots of options.

Good luck

PJ ;D, thanks for getting the name of the hotel from your friend. It’s good to know that there are lots of options. I’d like one where we could park for the week and book the room for our return. We don’t mind getting to the airport at 4am on departure , it’s driving back to Ottawa (2 hours) that kills us. I will add that hotel to my list. Thanks again.

VincenteDiana aka VD ;D

Diane, we’ve used the Best Western a number of times and were pleased. The shuttle service is excellent. The parking is outdoors but convenient.

Well, indoors isn’t always best. A few years ago, the hotel will remain nameless, we thought we scored big-time by finding a spot in the hotel’s underground garage. While we were away, they had a big snowstorm (or two), followed by a thaw, followed by a flash freeze. Yup, when we got home, the drains had frozen and our car was mired past the wheel rims in solid ice. It took some ingenuity to get that car out of there. OK, I used the jack to lift the wheels out of the ruts and threw some 2x6’s under the wheels so I could drive out …