Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Any one been to sunscape casa de mar?

We are planning to get marriedin the domiican in jan 2008 and had decided on the coral marien but i would prefer the south i think and the casa del mar looks nice.
Has anyone one been or been married there and an give us and details on the wedding packages or contact details for the coordinator?

Thanks
Fiona

Hi Fiona:
My daughter was married at Casa del Mar in April. It was beautiful and we’d recommend it highly.
Sunscape Resorts webpage has a message board with tons of information available.

My first trip to Casa del Mar was for the wedding of my friends. I have pictures of their pier wedding and can maybe help with some questions about the way they handle a wedding if you want to contact me.

They do a great job!

Kaki :smiley:

Our daughter is getting married at Casa del Mar this year (May 3/07) and we are really looking forward to it. So far all our interactions with the hotel re: planning have been very positive. We are bringing 48 guests - most who have not been to the DR before and we are confident Casa del Mar will appeal to all (all ages).

Feebs

I should have also told you that we were at Casa del Mar last spring (2006) which lead us to book the wedding there. We really liked the south coast - not so windy and the blue water and white sand make for great pictures! I will certainly post a review of the resort and wedding arrangements once we return. Happy planning!