Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Any tips?

So this may be the least read and slowest of all the travel boards, but wondering if anyone has any tips for me?
Heading to St. Lucia Feb 6 for a week, staying at the Sandals Grande St. Lucian.
So looking forward to the warm weather, and I have noticed that is stays within 2 degrees all day and night!
Can hardly wait!

Debbie

St. Lucia is an amazing island. We rented a car and drove around the entire island.
Rodney Bay for the BBQ/dance party - either every Fri or Sat night, can’t recall.
Visit the Pitons. You can climb or just drive by.
When we were in St. Lucia, our room had a fan but no air conditioning. It was too hot for my liking to sleep so you should have no troubling with warm weather.

[quote=@debmich]So this may be the least read and slowest of all the travel boards, but wondering if anyone has any tips for me?
Heading to St. Lucia Feb 6 for a week, staying at the Sandals Grande St. Lucian.
So looking forward to the warm weather, and I have noticed that is stays within 2 degrees all day and night!
Can hardly wait!

Debbie[/quote]

So how was the trip Debbie?

Debbie
Had posted a reply then saw that you were there last year.
We are going Feb 11 this year for 2 weeks at the Sandals Grande.
Any tips to share on this resort?
We plan on diving while there but also looking to tour the Island a bit and Possibly Martinique as well.
Thanks Lloyd

Visit the little restaurant on Pigeon Island ( believe it’s called Jambe du Bois). They have good lunches there, reasonable prices and a lovely view of Rodney Bay!

We were in St. Lucia in 2009 and rented an apartment, which came with a SUV for a week. We drove one day to Soufriere and the Pitons, and stopped in Marigot Bay on the way back. We also visited the Castries market on Saturday morning. Drove ourselves to the ziplining place (can’t recall the name) and had an awesome time altogether! BTW, the street party in Gros Islet is on Friday nights.

Thanks for the Tips :slight_smile: