Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Any tryp peninsula brides out there

Hi,

my fiance and I are planning on getting married at Tryp Peninsula in Varadero Cuba. We were wondering if anyone has gotten married here and if so pics of your big day would be amazing and any info that you have would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
grace

hi
My fiance n i are also looking to get married out there we have been looking around on some prices … we are going in jan 2010 …if u go to tripadvisor there are some pic of others who have got married there … i was also wondering what type of price have u got for one week or 2 weeks we have about 25 ppl at the least we will be booking in the next couple months …

A friend of mine is getting married there in April 2009 and was looking for some information as well…anyone have an email address to the wedding coordinator, or know if they will provide a steamer to ensure her dress is wrinkle-proof! Any help would be wonderful, thanks!

hi, the name of the wedding cordinator at tryp peninsula is deneb and her email address is bodas.tpv@solmeliacuba.com. please let me know any info you have because im looking to get married there in april 2010.

thanks