Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Anyone know of 10-day packages from Canada?

Just got back on Wednesday from Breezes POP and am already planning for my next trip to the DR (Winter/Spring 2006…earlier if possible!). Does anyone know of a 10-day AI package? (as 7-days was way too short!)
I have talked to so many people who agree 7-days is too short, and they say 14-days is a little too long (if you don’t just pack everything up and move down there permenantly…now, that’s an idea! :wink: So, a 10-day package seems to be the best choice…if it’s offered from Atlantic Canada.

Ciao!

AFAIK none from Atlantic Canada and IMHO 14 days is not too long.

I think Signature Vacations offers 10 day packages, but I’m not sure if they’re available from Atlantic Canada (or if they’re worth it - 14 days might work out to a better deal)

My plan is to do one week at a time, for the two cheapest weeks of the winter/spring season. For me, that’s one week in January and one week in April. I like that better than picking the week of my choice (say in the more-expensive middle of February) and then having to wait 51 weeks for the next trip.

Tightening my belt is so hard though!!!

[quote author=Ginny link=board=general&thread=1115591629&start=2#0 date=1115603927]I think Signature Vacations offers 10 day packages, but I’m not sure if they’re available from Atlantic Canada (or if they’re worth it - 14 days might work out to a better deal)[/quote]Ginny,

To offer 10 day packages you need two departures a week to the same destinationseparated by three or four days. Don’t think anyone offers this from Atlantic Canada.

Both Sunwing and Signature offer this out of Toronto. With Sunwing you can book anywhere from 2days to 52 days to POP, PUJ, La Romana and Santo Domingo. Hope this helps.

Sheesh! Okay, I’m shooting for the 52-day trip this year! ;D

Thanks guys!
Guess I’ll have to budget to fly out of Toronto! And, maybe I’ll go for 14 days afterall!
Ciao!
Leanne

When you start going to the dr 7 days to short,14 days to long [WRONG} 14 days are to short last two years 2003 87 days to short last year 91 days two short,this year we are bookes 103 days and i can tell you right now should have stayed 104 days.got it… have a good time on your 14 day trip…