Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Att: Baltobabe

Not sure if you have been back to the Casa Del Mar (now Dreams La Romana) recently but some of the recent reviews seem so out of character with what we though was paradise back in '05? I know its had a lot of work done to it recently(great photo’s btw) but some reviews are suggesting the food has gone downhill a tad and these comments seem to be returning clients?

Thoughts?

(Looking to possible rebook this Hotel for Nov/Dec 09)

[quote=@richardwilson]Not sure if you have been back to the Casa Del Mar (now Dreams La Romana) recently but some of the recent reviews seem so out of character with what we though was paradise back in '05? I know its had a lot of work done to it recently(great photo’s btw) but some reviews are suggesting the food has gone downhill a tad and these comments seem to be returning clients?

Thoughts?

(Looking to possible rebook this Hotel for Nov/Dec 09)

[/quote]

Hi Richard!

I will be arriving on January 9th and cannot wait to get back!

I have always enjoyed my stays and never had any complaints wit the food in any of my previous visits…and don’t exepct to on this one either…

I will be taking my laptop and camera and taking lots of pics to post…

I will let you know what I find!

Happy Travels!

bb/mt ;D

Baltobabe:
Can’t wait for your updates (comments and photos) in January - my wife and I are going February 13 (our 1st time). Hope your trip is as magical as your previous ones.

Papa Joe