Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Bahai principe san juan puero plata

does anyone have the email address for this resort also looking for any helpful information

Email address that is posted on Debbies Resort Contact info is :
info.sanjuan@bahia-principe.com

Sorry I can’t give you any helpful info, as it has been at least 6yrs since we were first there…changes have been made since then. I do remember that it is almost 60minute drive to the resort, the food was great & the resort is quite big…thank goodness for the trolley! I am sure that someone will jump in & give you more up to date information.

wickedwilly, we returned home from the resort just 5 days ago, so our information would be fresh if you care to ask any questions. It was our second visit to the Bahia Principe San Juan in just under a year. You can ask questions in the forum or feel free to send us a personal message. Also, the email address proivided by mra is the same one we wrote to. We never got a response, but our requests were obviously noted, based on our room assignment at checkin.

nssunlovers
Going March 9, and staying in diamond section. Wondering is there any difference in diamond & golden section. Friends are staying in golden & not sure if we should change to golden so we will be close to them. Any help would be appreciated.

[quote=@spudislander]nssunlovers
Going March 9, and staying in diamond section. Wondering is there any difference in diamond & golden section. Friends are staying in golden & not sure if we should change to golden so we will be close to them. Any help would be appreciated.[/quote]

We,we’ve stayed twice at the Diamond section and it is our section of choice. It has its own buffet which is superior to the larger buffet in the center of the resort. (Less crowded and food always hot when it should be) The snack bar is closer to the Diamond end. The beach is wider and there are no fumes from the emergency power generator (if used) and marina which are near the Golden section. The Diamond pool is smaller and less crowded than the other pools in the resort. . The two sections are a distance apart but there is a small train connecting all sections of the resort.

spudislander, I can assure you that byerbill is totally accurate. I would definitely remain booked in Diamond. If anyone should change, it should be your friends. The train referred to is like a big golf cart which can seat about 10 people. You will learn that it takes priority on the main hotel walkways. We would normally walk on the beach from Diamond to Golden and back several times a day.