Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Bahai principe

is there sand fleas & bed bugs there i read it on a review? What kind of room do get if you don’t book one of the special sections?

There are sandfleas however I never had a problem with them while I was there. I was told that it was worst early morning and at dusk. Don’t bring your towel from the beach inside your room as the sandfleas will follow.

All the rooms are Jr. Suites. All the same size. If you up grade to a different section, it only means you’ll be closer to the beach and get a few different amenities, such as robes & slippers, and a few other things. You could also upgrade to the adults only section. We never had a problem with sand fleas or any bugs in the room. Anywhere there is a beach, you’ll have sand fleas.
Have a great time.

Not sure what the definition of Jr. Suite is but when we were there we had a simple room with 2 beds and a bathroom.

Jr. Suite is like a standard hotel room but with the addition of a sitting area.

Suite has a separate bedroom with a door and a living area.

Gregg

Basically, all the rooms are the same. We never had a problem with sand fleas, but we stayed off the beach at dawn and dusk. As for bugs and insects in general, it’s a tropical country and there are lots of little crittters crawling and flying everywhere.