Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Bahia principle gld club room

hello I was wondering if anyone had any information on the golden club rooms at the bahia principle in puerta plata. My daughters and some friends are flying out of ottawa on sunday, and these are the rooms that they have booked. Any info from someone who has had one of these rooms would be great…

thanks for your help

Hi, we stayed there in March last year. Club golden area is off to the right of the main lobby,with a quiet smaller pool and rooms are closer to the beach. We had beach towels in our room,maid service twice a day which included turn down service.There is a buffet close by"LaBrisa "as well as a Mexican & Mediterranian La carta.We would be returning this year again but our flight leaves too late at night and it is an hour “hair raising” bus ride to this resort. Hope your daughter has a wonderful vacation as we did there.

HOLA!!!
We just came back on feb 11, 2007 and we also stayed at the Club Golden E2 section. All I have to say is it is amazing. If they are lucky enough to be in the E1 - E4, they will be close to everything. The buffet is right there, the Mexican & Mediteranean is very close. I hope they enjoy it as much as my husband and I did. We are going back next year for 2 weeks this time.

Hi we are leaving to the BP Club Golden for the second time on the fourth of March. Your kids, are going to have a wonderful time. No matter what bldg they are in, they will be centrally located to everything, and if not there is the tram…They will have way to much fun.

We went in Sept and had a blast. We are going for two weeks this time and really truely need a vacation.

hope your little ones have way to much fun.

Hi there. We stayed in Golden for 2 wks in January and loved it. Coffee maker, maid service twice a day, conceirge service, room service, free internet (10 min.)on dial up, beach towels changed twice a day and are done in your room, not the towel area near the big pool.

We asked for second floor smoking and received it. E7. Loved that area as everything was a short walk.

Everything in our room worked. AC, TV, ALWAYS hot water, no trouble with mold or cracked tiles, no bugs. Toilet always worked.

Only thing that we didn’t like was the Power Generator is somewhere behind that area and some nights is was very very loud. Other than that…great!!

Hope your girls have a great time!!!

I decided to email requesting upgrade to Club Golden two days ago, I was very impressed with Laura’s prompt response the same day! It may or may not be granted due to availability (if not, then that is ok too!) but the price was cheaper than going through our TA.

It is almost time to start the tanning sessions here at home (we are as white as a ghost) lol
:slight_smile:

I loved the Club Golden for a few reasons. Pool towels were left in your room daily. didn’t have to fight for a towel at the towel exchange. We were beachfront and right near the Club Golden Beach bar. Also the smaller pool was nice. Big resort, however golden club rooms close to everything.
Email if you would like to see pics.
Sue