Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Barcelo Bavaro or Punta Cana?

Please I need some help here.

Rate wise & how kid friendly the place is, which tops it off, Barcelo Bavaro or Punta Cana?

Thanks.

I think most of the people will suggest for Punta Cana…I can’t input the real experience because i haven’t there anytime but i name it because i find lot of information about Punta Cana in this forum.That’s why feel it would be the best place but i also look forward to get some experienced input here.

[quote=@james]I think most of the people will suggest for Punta Cana…I can’t input the real experience because i haven’t there anytime but i name it because i find lot of information about Punta Cana in this forum.That’s why feel it would be the best place but i also look forward to get some experienced input here.

Thanks for your sharing your thought. I noticed a lot of them prefer Punta Cana. So Punta Cana it is. :slight_smile:

[quote=@imsmiling71][quote=@james]I think most of the people will suggest for Punta Cana…I can’t input the real experience because i haven’t there anytime but i name it because i find lot of information about Punta Cana in this forum.That’s why feel it would be the best place but i also look forward to get some experienced input here.

Thanks :)[/quote]Thanks for your sharing your thought. I noticed a lot of them prefer Punta Cana. So Punta Cana it is. :)[/quote]You are always welcome. :))

Barcelo Bavaro is the adults only section of the resort, so kids MUST be 18 years of age or older. The Punta Cana section is for families.

[quote=@barriebrian]Barcelo Bavaro is the adults only section of the resort, so kids MUST be 18 years of age or older. The Punta Cana section is for families.[/quote]My kids are 4 & 3 years old. Punta Cana would be the right place for us. Thank you so much for your input. Appreciate it. :slight_smile: