Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Barcelo Costa Cancun

Hey all … just wondering if anybody has been to this resort lately !! :slight_smile: Barcelo Costa Cancun…

Headin there in 2 weeks time… :slight_smile:

[quote=@bigred]Hey all … just wondering if anybody has been to this resort lately !! :slight_smile: Barcelo Costa Cancun…

Headin there in 2 weeks time… :)[/quote]

Hey there B/R…long time, eh. I’m interested in this resort too, as a friend is looking at it for his son and his girlfriend. Hope someone has some info to share.
Take care B/R.

Jake, eh

[quote=@jake][quote=@bigred]Hey all … just wondering if anybody has been to this resort lately !! :slight_smile: Barcelo Costa Cancun…

Headin there in 2 weeks time… :)[/quote]

Hey there B/R…long time, eh. I’m interested in this resort too, as a friend is looking at it for his son and his girlfriend. Hope someone has some info to share.
Take care B/R.

Jake, eh[/quote]

Hey Old Jake…is a long time…

apparently no one has been here lately … still lookin for any info guys !!

Is that crickets I hear ? ;D

Hullo :o is anyboody out there?

must be 1 person who has been to this resort… ::slight_smile:

Not lookin’ good B/R, maybe there really isn’t a resort there…

Jake, eh

[quote=@jake]Not lookin’ good B/R, maybe there really isn’t a resort there…

Jake, eh[/quote]

;D ;D Maybe this explains how cheap I got it ::slight_smile: :o ;D

Bigred, try TripAdvisor. Maybe no one that reads this forum has been there yet. You will have the distinction of being the first!

There is some stuff on there. It used to be called Gran Costa Real
http://cancun-hotels.tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g150807-i8-Cancun_Yucatan_Peninsula.html Just type in Barcelo Costa Cancun in the search and stuff will come up.

Brenda !! Thankx soo much…

I typed in the old name and got loads of reviews and photos… :wink:

Place looks awesome…!!

checked into pricin for this resort yesterday, price went up 300 dollars in a week :o

just 9 more days to heat :sunglasses: ;D

:slight_smile: Hey there, Bigred! Nice to see you over this side. BTW - thanks for the Santa you sent me at Christmas ;).

Have a great time and I’m sure you will come back with an updated review of the Barcelo Costa Cancun, right? :-*

[quote=@shirleyujest] :slight_smile: Hey there, Bigred! Nice to see you over this side. BTW - thanks for the Santa you sent me at Christmas ;).

Have a great time and I’m sure you will come back with an updated review of the Barcelo Costa Cancun, right? :-*[/quote]

Hey ShirleyU :slight_smile: yur welcome for santa ;D

Am sure we will have a blast. cant wait to get warm ::slight_smile: I’ll be sure to update upon my return :-*

:slight_smile: Have a great trip, Bigred! Let us know all about it when you get back!! :-*