Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Barcelo Dominican Beach

Off to the Barcelo Dominican Beach this Saturday (22 Feb)…any current positive reviews? Frankly booked because the price was right but now wondering what I am actually paying for! Anyone have any contact info. for the guest services as I would like to try and make some requests

what sort of requests?

We are here at the Barcelo Dominican Beach. Having fun. Have been here a few days now. If you check this when you arrive let me know and I can give you a few pointers.

Thanks for helping. How is weather and everything in Barcelo Dominican Beach. Are you satisfied with food and service?

It really depends on your expectations. Weather is in the 80s and mostly sunny but the wind is a constant and it does rain on and off most days. Food is good. Buffet is varied, not 5 star but good. Speciality restaurants are good. Drinks are not watered down. Staff is friendly. Rooms need a make over but are serviceable and staff will change your room if you request.

Hoping your traveling is going well.

I am glad that you guys enjoy your time in Barcelo Dominican Beach!! Please if you can leave your review once you are back I would appreciate! Please send us your Dominican Republic hotel reviews on www.debbiesdominicantravel.com/contact_us/your_review.php

Did you make it into the hotel OK?