Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Barcelo Puerto Plata

Barcelo Puerto Plata is showing that they are renovated as of Dec. 23, 2008, does anyone know if they are having concerns like grand paradise?

I’m booked for the Barcelo in April and was informed that beacuse of the package I booked I will be in rooms that have just been updated/renovated and after contacting the resort about a gym that as of Dec there will one on the premises at the spa.

I don’t think they will be doing any demolition or remodeling, just repair work and a fresh coat of paint. I’m also having a look at this resort for 10th April 2009

We have booked for Feb 16/ first time going to DR/ what is the weather like there in Feb

We were there is march and weather was perfect, this place has 5 restrurants to choose from and all were very good, the pool is nice with it’s sloping enterance and swim up bar, bring a floaty. the entertainment was 5 star with large band section and professional singers under a covered roof. I’d go again at $750 plus tax.

We are going on February 12th 2 couples. 2 other couples friends of ours will have already arrived on the 9th. Will be there for 2 weeks. Had been there 12 years ago, glad to hear they will have renovated, after all that time they must have needed a face lift…