Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Beyond the beach?

Hey :slight_smile:

As you know, I went to puerto plata (Playa dorada) last year and brought some donations for mustard seed… I’m returning this year to the same hotel

It wouldn’t be the same without bringing something, is there a local drop off point for any beyond the beach foundations for local children? Or can anyone tell me how to get access to another drop off point? I fancy getting out and about this year ;D meeting some dominican people and seeing this wonderful country for what it is, and not just through a tour!

Is there a charity number for beyond the beach? I had one last year for Mustard Seed, and managed to get extra baggage? If not, it can just take some of mine ;D

Someone said if I handed them to the outback safari reps, they would distribute them, is this linked to beyond the beach? Or would I be able to take a mixture of mustard seed donations and other stuff for other local children?

It’s wonderful what you guys do! ;D

[quote author=stressed board=Fiesta thread=1172439939 post=1172439939]Hey :slight_smile:

As you know, I went to puerto plata (Playa dorada) last year and brought some donations for mustard seed… I’m returning this year to the same hotel

It wouldn’t be the same without bringing something, is there a local drop off point for any beyond the beach foundations for local children? Or can anyone tell me how to get access to another drop off point? I fancy getting out and about this year ;D meeting some dominican people and seeing this wonderful country for what it is, and not just through a tour!

Is there a charity number for beyond the beach? I had one last year for Mustard Seed, and managed to get extra baggage? If not, it can just take some of mine ;D

Someone said if I handed them to the outback safari reps, they would distribute them, is this linked to beyond the beach? Or would I be able to take a mixture of mustard seed donations and other stuff for other local children?

It’s wonderful what you guys do! ;D[/quote]

stressed,

Send me an e-mail at Gregg@beyondthebeach.ca and I will tell what I need from you to provide you with a letter to give to your air carrier. There are no guarantees but many will accommodate you with an extra baggage allowance.

Gregg

Email sent, thanks chicken :smiley: