Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Blau Natura Park

Hi, Thinking of booking this resort but have questions. Has anyone any information on WestJet 10 day trips to this resort from Halifax, NS? Where WestJet rooms are located, are you allowed more than one a-la-carte in your 10 day stay, what rooms are newly renovated? Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Can you tell us why you are thinking about this resort …actually i also don’t know but as you say you are thinking about this then you have some information that make you to think about this resort. :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance.

[quote=@james]Can you tell us why you are thinking about this resort …actually i also don’t know but as you say you are thinking about this then you have some information that make you to think about this resort. :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance.[/quote]
This was posted back in January…

Yes i know but i was searching for information that’s why posted it.If you have any information about it kindly share.Any of your information will help. :slight_smile: Thanks

[quote=@james]Can you tell us why you are thinking about this resort …actually i also don’t know but as you say you are thinking about this then you have some information that make you to think about this resort. :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance.[/quote]

Huh ???

am I missing something Im not sure what you are asking

A few posts down Debbie has a thread in this place… Looks like she was just there. She would be a great resource for you.

I think you are right Bryan2. And Northernale1 you haven’t missed anything actually i asked Islandbound why she was thinking about this resort…Did she had any specific reason? If so then she can share with us…That’s all. But I think Bryan2 is right She would be a great resource for me.

I think you are right Bryan2. And Northernale1 you haven’t missed anything actually i asked Islandbound why she was thinking about this resort…Did she had any specific reason? If so then she can share with us…That’s all. But I think Bryan2 is right She would be a great resource for me.

Northmale1 you did not miss a thing. This guy (james) is just posting anywhere he can to increase his numbers.
So far he has not added one thing of value as far as information is concerned.

bobk

I agree, nothing better to do I guess???

I wondered when somebody was going to make the comment.