Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Blue Bay Villas Doradas Wedding / Photography

I am trying to plan an elopement ceremony at a resort in Puerto Plata called Blue Bay Villas Doradas.

I went to Trip Advisor to research the joint and saw the resort had excellent reviews, I am 99.9% positive this is where we are going to stay.

I want to know if anyone here has any information on this resort regarding weddings as I cannot find any online, also can someone recommend a good priced photographer for Puerto Plata.

I would like the photo album and the pictures on disc and I really do not want to spend no more than 700 US dollars.

Another option I am looking into is a chapel or some time of wedding service outside hotel based weddings that provide great locations.

Again this is for an elopement ceremony so there will be NO guests

Thanks in advance

Hi

On our January 2009 holiday at BlueBay we happened to see two weddings on the beach. Both were very tastefully done. They have an on site photographer who could produce an album on disc but I have no idea of the cost. The cakes were gorgeous and decorated with real flowers…if you need a cake, that is. You could end your evening with a romantic dinner on the beach (cost is $150). The dinner includes champagne, wine, lobster and/or filet mignon and a very special dessert. (We have enjoyed this meal under the stars and it was awesome.) BlueBay also boasts a Honeymoon Suite which has a private patio at the back.

We have a couple of pictures of the weddings if you would like to see them. If so please send me a PM.

Here’s the website where you can find wedding information

http://www.bluebayresorts.com/en/hotel/bluebay-villas-doradas/weddings.html

Thanks again for the information.

I have seen the information listed on the website but I guess i wanted to hear of any personal experiences

Thanks again!