Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Board Changes

We will be making some changes to the forum colours, etc. today, which will necessitate putting the Board in maintenance mode for a couple of hours, so the board will not be available for viewing.
You will notice some features disappearing, some will be added back in later. Check back later to see our new look. Your patience is appreciated.

Okay, the basic changes have been made. For those of you that had a flag for your location, these haven’t been working for a while and have now been removed, however you will see the URL still shows in your profile. You will have to go in and edit your profile and remove the flag URL and just type in your location.

Most of the blues & yellows are very hard to see or read. :o

The colour used when a mod or admin changes something is very very hard to read. Hope this helps.

Rod y Rachel :sunglasses:

[quote author=d3ratch board=general thread=1146926414 post=1146938168]Most of the blues & yellows are very hard to see or read. :o

The colour used when a mod or admin changes something is very very hard to read. Hope this helps.

Rod y Rachel 8-)[/quote]

You are, I believe, referring to existing posts, where posters/mods have used a custom colour in their post, as opposed to the default colour. Unfortunately those colours could not be changed in the transition, only the default colour changed. In any future postings, people will select a colour that shows up well. If someone has made a post in a custom colour that no longer shows up well, they can go in and edit the post and change the colour to one that will show up.

Debbie

The changes to the colours ;ook good…

Tom

:smiley: Thanks for the explanation Debbie

Rod y Rachel :sunglasses:

I like the new color, other color was terrible

110% improvement in the colors! Our eyes thank you!

I hated the other colours, these are much more pleasing. My eyes thank you too!

EXCELLENT CHANGES!

Wow, I must say that the new colours, and shemes are pretty nice to see.

I for one never really liked the format previously, as many others had stated, I also found it hard on the eyes.

Looks great…good job!

Cheers
Jimmy

I love the new colours and layout.
Keep up the good work

Brian

It’s taking me some getting used to - but yes it’s much clearer!

Great job , new color is very relaxing on the eyes, and nerves.

as someone who moaned about the colour in my very first post, may I say ‘thank you’! This format is much easier to read!