Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Booked @ Casa Marina - Jan 18

We’re returning to Casa Marina again! We were there in Feb of 2007 and will be back there on Jan 18, 2009. :slight_smile: Last time, it was myself, my wife, our daughter (8mo old at the time - 2yr8mo old this time), my sister, sister-in-law, and a close friend of my wifes’.

This time it’ll be myself, my wife, our daughter, and my in-laws Ev and Pete. They came with us last year to Hotetur Dorado Club and had a blast, so this time at Casa Marina should be even better!

We booked through Westjet Vacations for a good price with great flight times. The in-laws live in Thunder Bay, ON, and us in Ottawa, but we were all able to get on the same plane to the DR with decent layovers.

Gotta go pack!

DO YOU USE THE INTERNET WHILE YOU ARE THERE? WE ARE COMING ON THE 23RD AND I WOULD LIKE YO KNOW ABOUT THE BEACH AND WHERE THE NEW STAIRS ARE .HOPE YOU CAN HELP
LISA

I plan to pop onto the net once or twice but no guarantees. Either way I’m sure you could find the new stairs pretty quickly even if I didn’t help you out (although I’ll try to help you out!).