Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Bookings Help Cuba's Animals

Book Air,Hotels,Cars and “help Cubans help their animals” at the same time.

Habana Vieja by Photo Radar, on Flickr

The Spanky Project is grateful to the Cuban Travel Network for this opportunity.
Make booking through the portal below and a portion of you booking goes to support the work of the Spanky Project. There is no additional cost to you.

These funds are used to purchase supplies, medications for spay/neuter and de-parasitization programs.

This program is best suited for travelers that do not find a benefit in “packaged” travel.

I thank you in advance for taking the time to have a look.

Here is the link!
http://spankyproject.org/Spanky_Project/Book_Your_Trip.html

Cool! I’m still an AI traveller but I’ve bookmarked it for future use and to tell other travellers about this promotion.

Good luck with it!

Cuba Travel Network; You know, those nice and colourful posts on our Facebook pages, eh?

In fairness, the commercial posting rule should have been addressed up front for those who didn’t know about the association between The Spanky Project and Debbie’s.
Nuff said, eh?

That’s what I understood, but thanks for confirming the relationship.

Like I said, there are rules for some and then there are rules for others :-X

Dear forum members,

Good to know that everyone knows the forum rules.

Yes, Cuba Travel Network is related to Debbie’s. The folks of Cuba Travel Network thought it would be nice to support a forum member who does excellent work in Cuba. They did so without announcing it, promoting it or asking your - the forum members/guests- permission for it.

As Debbie’s editor I sincerely hope that members and guest know to differentiate between spam/ pure advertising and an action that actually contributes something to the forum and the initiative of one of its members.

Couldn’t have said it better myself :slight_smile:

To be honest, I think there are just as many members opposed to this charitable effort as there are those in support of it.

In the end, we (the members) will be the ones who decide whether to use and/or spend our money with the Cuban Travel Network.

[quote=@yvrck]To be honest, I think there are just as many members opposed to this charitable effort as there are those in support of it.

In the end, we (the members) will be the ones who decide whether to use and/or spend our money with the Cuban Travel Network.[/quote]

…and the Cuban Travel Network supporting the Spanky Project would be a deal breaker for you? Really?