Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Breezes Jibacoa Question

Can anyone tell me how one goes about requesting/getting a room at this resort with one queen sized bed rather than to two 3/4 beds. Does this involve requesting a specific block of rooms like the CVJ next door or is the queen sized bed part of an upgraded type room.

Thanks.

Jenn

We just requested on our booking sheet and got just that. Our daughter and son in law got the same and our younger daughter and friend got the two beds - just as requested. We didn’t have an upgrade - just a request.

We’ve been to BJ 4 times and have always had king size beds in 3 types of accomodation: garden view, pool view, and ocean view.

I have always e-mailed about 10 days to 2 weeks before we go requesting a king bed, and our preferred building.

I’ve always simply requested a king size bed when booking the vacation. Either I ask the booking agent to specify my preference or I type this info into the comment box when booking myself on-line.

We’ve always had this request honoured without having to get in touch with the resort beforehand.

Thanks for the info. Does anyone happen to have the EMail for the Breezes Jibacoa close at hand…:).

Jenn

Here you go:

Breezes Jibacoa
Playa Arroyo Bermejo, Sta. Cruz del Norte, Provincia Havana, CUBA
Tel: 011 (53 69) 28 5122 Fax: 011 (53 69) 28 5150
E-mail: roomsmanager@breezesjibacoa.cyt.cu
E-mail: guestrelations@breezesjibacoa.cyt.cu
E-mail: publicrelationsteam@breezesjibacoa.cyt.cu

Thanks again…:wink:

Jenn

[quote=@soleil]Here you go:

Breezes Jibacoa
Playa Arroyo Bermejo, Sta. Cruz del Norte, Provincia Havana, CUBA
Tel: 011 (53 69) 28 5122 Fax: 011 (53 69) 28 5150
[/quote]

I believe this is an old phone number, a couple of the area codes have changed.
The 69 is the old area code for that area of Habana province, it is now 47. The local area code (Santa Cruz del Norte) has also changed it is now 29.
So it would be:
Phone: 011 53 47 29 5122 Fax: 011 53 47 29 5150

I’m reasonably confident this phone number is up to date, we called someone at the hotel about 3 months ago and it worked then. But “es Cuba” so you never know ;D