So, having never been to Cuba before and reading a lot of great info on this board, a few questions:
- what does “dress code” for dinner mean here for men and women ?
- is the exchange rate from Cdn $'s to CUC’s ok at this hotel or should I change most at the airport ?
- do they have life vests to use when snorkeling ? We will bring own snorkel gear but vest is too bulky ( and I’d like one to venture out further ). Are these in limited supply as the loaner snorkel gear ?
- anyone have a "what not to miss with one day in Havana list " ? Depending on weather, we might do two days but would like to hear highlights .
- haven’t been to an AI in 15 years… any "what not to do’s " ? ( besides being a drunken bum everyday )
I am so looking forward to leaving this Vancouver weather…
Thanks for the help…