Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Breezes pop spa prices?

Hi all,

I am visiting breezes puerto plata from march 6-13. I would like to know if anyone has taken advantage of the spa and what the prices are like. Also what kind of treatments do they offer. Anyone who can answer I’d greatly appreciate.
Plus anyone else going at this time. I’d like to meet others, other than my entire family that is going for my brother’s wedding.
Thanx a bunch
Robin

Robin
We just returned from there on Sat and many people in our group used the spa for various things. I am not sure of pricing but everyone was very happy with the service they received. My wife and I had a one hour couples massage in the Lighthouse and it was great. I think (and could be wrong) she said it was around $90US for it - well worth it. We had it on our last day there - should have done it on the first though.

this is romana email address she is in charge of the spa at breezes
amosper@hotmail.com

michelle

Thank you guys, I will email to see if they have a price list. Again Thanx so much.
Michelle, congrats!
Robin

Robin, my daughter and I will be there March 9th - 16th. Send me a PM and we can set up a time to meet!

Judy

Hi again,

Emailed 4 days ago and still nothing, trying to be patient…i’m so excited for this trip, i could burst! lol
Robin

i don’t usually email them on weekends because they don’t get returned as quick, i usually email during the week and i get emailed withing 12 hours

michelle

Tanya Brugal
E-mail Address(es):
gaetana.brugal@superclubs.com

try Tayna she is guest services maybe she can help you. she is the one who originally sent me the prices and info

michelle