Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Breezes Varadero Beds

I have a few questions for anyone who has stayed at Breezes Varadero.

My husband and I are going with two single guys, they wouldn’t mind sharing a room but they are both tall guys, how are the “twin” size beds? In reviewing pictures they look more like double beds? We are worried if the beds are too small they will each need to have their own room so they can get the bigger beds, and single occupancy means more money! Any tips?

Thanks!

We were there last month, the twin beds are more the size of doubles, they also have rooms with king size beds. We asked to change to a king room when we arrived and were able to do it (the last they had, they were over booked again). You could try emailing the resort reservations@breezesvaradero.cyt.cu and ask for a king in advance (if they don’t mind sharing lol). There is also a pull out couch in most of the rooms also. Again, email the resort and double check.

We had asked for a king size bed and our first room had one, but I wanted to change to the 2nd floor, and the only room they had was 2 doubles which they pushed together. The doubles were plenty big for one person and they were long also, We are 5’11" and they were plenty long.

Sorry I am new to the site and do not know where to place my question! We are staying at Breezes Varadero for a week on February 20th. I heard something about renovations going on there. Can anyone let me know if this is so? Thank you.
Helcan

They have done some renovations last fall and are planning on shutting down again this summer to continue them. When we were there a couple of weeks ago, we only seen one of the buildings that were closed. A worker had told us that only 10 rooms were closed at the moment. Enjoy your stay.