Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Brisas Guardalavaca - e-mail failure?

We spent 2 lovely weeks at this resort and became friends with some wonderful staff.
Two in particular, Maria in the seafood a la carte, and Eduardo, the DJ.
Both gave us e-mail addresses that they have access to in order to keep in touch. Although we have tried numerous times, we are not getting replies.
Anyone else had this problem?

If anyone is travelling there, please make a point of introducing yourself to these lovely people and tell them we are really trying to stay in touch (Larry and Lorna)

Eduardo is looking for recent music, in a long aerobics kind of mix, that he could use for his work. He downloaded all my music from my ipod and in return gave me some great Cuban music.

If you are vacationing at this resort in the future he would really appreciate this type of music.

[quote=@travellinlady]Both gave us e-mail addresses that they have access to in order to keep in touch. Although we have tried numerous times, we are not getting replies.
Anyone else had this problem?[/quote]Not at that specific resort…however, I find email to resort workers is hit & miss. Sometimes you get a reply, sometimes you get a bounce back, and sometimes just an unexplained nothing. You might want to try again after some time, but I wouldn’t overdo it. I think this is often why someone becomes unavailable…too many personal emails will get you noticed, and possibly deprived of your email access…