Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Brisas Guardalavaca...quiet villas section

I am heading to BG in 3 weeks and have read about the entertainment being in the Villas section now. Is this still the case does anyone know? If so, which villas block can I request that will be away from the noise - I am travelling with kids.
Thanks!

I was at the Brisas in October and even the 1st block was not overly noisy. At that time all the shows were on the Villas stage, but the Hotel side was closed. In past years, they alternated between the Hotel stage and Villas stage.

Any room beyond the 1st block should be fine for noise quality.

When we stayed at Brisas in the Villas in May all of the entertainment was over on the hotel side. We stayed in the Villas closest to the beach.

Two years ago I also stayed in the Villas and we were directly behind the entertainment stage. The shows did not last too long so it was not noisy late at night.

I found the early morning aerobics on stage to be more of a bother due to noise than the show at night. :wink:

Freedom Ryder 8-)…

[quote=@valleyguy]I was at the Brisas in October and even the 1st block was not overly noisy. At that time all the shows were on the Villas stage, but the Hotel side was closed. In past years, they alternated between the Hotel stage and Villas stage.

Any room beyond the 1st block should be fine for noise quality.[/quote]

I agree 100%