Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Bubba Kegs on sale

At the risk of starting a Bubba Keg debate on the merits of the little gems…for those of us with access to a Canadian Tire store, they are on sale 1/2 price starting tomorrow. (Friday,October 31st)

We use the 20 oz size and they are great!

OOPS - how could I forget Halloween?? ;D

I have mine out and already to be packed for next weekend!!!

You beat me to the punch. Going for mine tonight after work. 20 oz are certainly great for those “Cuba Libres”

And at these prices, just leave them with a worker/bartender at the resort that you stay at, as I’m sure they would really appreciate them.

Thanks so much for the post! I am gonna head to CT asap!!! And tell the rest of my party!

I didnt see any 32oz mugs in there flyers
i like them to load up with lots of ice,
if there is 32ozers in the stores, let me know, i wont be near a CT till thursday,

thanks
Northy

That’s cutting it close Northy… CDN Tire flyers now run Fri - Thurs so you’ll only be able to get what the rest of us leave behind for ya! :slight_smile:

well full price is still cheaper then the 4 hr round trip to a CT for me, hehe

:slight_smile:

Funny, I drink beer at home, but when I am in the DR, I drink Anjeo rum and cognac.

Paul

PS I make my own beer at home too.

[quote=@joandpaul]Funny, I drink beer at home, but when I am in the DR, I drink Anjeo rum and cognac.

Paul

PS I make my own beer at home too.[/quote]

Here too, make my own mexican cerveca, pretty close to corona…make my own wine too…

But still like that green nectar of the gods…love my presidente

Thanks for the heads up - just bought two today for our trip in May. Every little thing to get ready for our trip makes it all seem more real and exciting! Can’t wait to hit the beach with hubby to celebrate our anniversary - it has been far too long since we have had a real vacation together!

Checked our local store here, and they didnt have any…and werent sure if they can get anymore…

Got a raincheck…but they said the company they get them from is no longer making that size… so thats why the reduced price…its a discontinued item

Hubby bought ours today -Can’t wait to have them filled and sit in the sunshine ;D Thanks for the heads up :wink:

I’d like to get a 32 oz or 20 oz size. Are these the ones with the narrower bottom so they fit in a cupholder?
CDN Tire has the big ones on sale this week for 9.99. They are huge :o
looks like Linen n things has the 32oz for 7.99.

[quote=@never2hot]I’d like to get a 32 oz or 20 oz size. Are these the ones with the narrower bottom so they fit in a cupholder?
CDN Tire has the big ones on sale this week for 9.99. They are huge :o
looks like Linen n things has the 32oz for 7.99.[/quote]

the 32oz are tapered in and fit in most cup holders, the 20oz bottom is fairly wide,

[quote=@never2hot]CDN Tire has the big ones on sale this week for 9.99. They are huge :o
looks like Linen n things has the 32oz for 7.99.[/quote]

I bought the 20oz Bubba Kegs on sale for $9.99. Are you sure only the bigs ones are on sale? BTW, I had to ask at the Customer Service desk as only the huge kegs were on the shelf but they did have lots of the other sizes as well.

Picked up two today! Though they are significantly smaller than the 52 oz’s…these will not fit in a cup holder. Wish I would have known about the 32oz…those would have been perfect like you said for the ice!!! Ahhhh…can’t wait.

Bubba’s 20 oz. for beer and 14 oz. for mixed drinks is what I have carried for years, no need for the biggie’s. My kids gave me 2- 34 oz. mugs and I gave them away to a couple of Brits who had never seen them before.

20 oz for $5.99. Only size we have used. Great price.

http://canadiantire.shoplocal.com/canadiantire/Default.aspx?action=browsepageflash&storeid=2400370&rapid=612456&pagenumber=1&prvid=CATIRE-081031ENGA&promotioncode=CATIRE-081031ENGA

I just got the 20oz size today too, they are perfect for happy hour on the beach at 4pm:D
I’m putting 1 in each of son’s stockings too :sunglasses:

Just picked up 5 20oz today for a total of 7 now the entire family has one for our trip in Dec.