We’re staying at the Gran Ventena in the Playa Dorada Complex.
If we went on a tour we would be paying about $180 for our family. I think that gives me some good money to work with when hiring a cabbie.
I think this is how we will go. Being that we’re including our kids we’ll probably err on the side of caution and use a cab from within the complex, even if it is a little more.
If anyone has someone specific to recommend and a way to find them, then great!
So let me get the basics straight:
- Make sure they speak English
- Make sure they have a safe cab for us
- Make sure they understand where/what we want to do and for how long.
- Make sure we agree on the price for EVERYTHING, for the WHOLE day.
- Make sure we pay only AFTER the entire trip is done.
I can get this done by either talking to the cab co. OR talking to a cabbie directly within the Playa Dorada Complex. I can also leave the complex and hope to find someone along the road as well (probably will not do this, but good to know).
Anyone want to add anything else?
Oh and thanks so much for the info.