Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Canadian Tire Money

for all those who shop at Canadian Tire , FireGuy is still collecting CT money to help the children of the DR, well found this in this weeks flyer

In addition to sale priced items, on Tuesday, March 10 and Wednesday, March 11 only, you will receive an extra $10 in Canadian Tire money when you spend 40 using cash, debit, or the Canadian Tire Options Mastercard. You will need to use the coupon found on page 2 of the store flyer.

great opportunity for extra dollars,

anyone with CT money they wish to donate (no mater how large or small of amount, it all adds up) contact FireGuy and he will surely give you the info on where to send it,

Great idea northernale1 for CTC money.

BTBCF will also accept (on Dominican childrens’ behalf) US dollars…Canadian dollars…Pesos & Pounds. (no coupons required)

Thanks for whatever you choose to give.

I have $26 in an envelope to send him. Might just do that necessary CT shopping on those dates so I can put some more money in that envelope. Just have to have some new shelving units for the house. Thanks for the heads up!

We are getting a new super Canadian Tire in Sarnia - it will be the largest in Canada… unfortunately, they are not bringing any new product into the old store and, have moved lots of merchandise from the old to the new… They will NOT have the new one open by Wednesday and, there is nothing left in the old store that I want!!

I wanted to spend $40 so I could get the $10 in CTC but, unless I go out of town… ain’t going to happen!!! :’(