Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Caribe Club/Tropical Princess

Anyone going to Caribe Club/Tropical Princess in the e=near future?

I just want to know if Ingrid Morales is still the guest service manager. I had sent a parcel to her last July and it just came back to me.(must have been on a slow boat)

I’m heading back to Punta Cana but not that hotel and want to bring the items with me if she is still there. I have emailed the hotel several times over the last while and have yet to receive a reply.

So I thought if someone is heading there they could fine out for me and let me know. Thanks in advance.

Hello!

I`m thinking to go with my family (2 adults and 2 boys) in the summer to the Dominican Republic. One of the hotels I saw a very good price was the Tropical Princess Beach Resort & Spa. What I can say about this hotel? Someone here has the forum been there?

From what I read on the internet is good and the complex is well located in Playa Bavaro.
The problem seems that it is in the home. They are very old.
Someone I can confirm that the houses are very old or have been renovated recently?

Can give me as is this hotel in general? Housing, facilities, buffets, entertainment …

Thank you!

I will find out about Ingrid. I am heading to the Bavaro Princess at the end of the month if that is soon enough for your info . If not I will contact the guest services Manager of the PCP, and she will let me know. I know in March of last year it was Ingrid.

Hey thanks for that. I will be heading down April 5-12th.

No Leggs

she is not there anymore. I did not get details.

Ingrid and Rosanna both left last summer to work for Cantalonia in Bayahibe.Its a small resort,but they love it there.There is a new guest services manager that started when we were there in January but I do not remember her name.Juan is the new resident manager and I contact him to set things up when we go.

dropusaline & pags,

Thanks for the update. I figured something was up when the items (shoes)were returned to me. I guess I will take them to someone at the Royal Suites. I’m sure someone there will be able to use them.