Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Casa Marina Reef

Hi
I was wondering if anyone would know when the casa marina was built i would like to see some pictures of the resort when it opened. I cant find any info on this. Hope you can help
Lisa

The original part of Casa Marina is quite old. Then in the early 90’s the put a large addition on it with the new pool. I stayed there before and after this addition. I just can’t remeber the exact dates. The about the mid to laote 90’s they built the Reef. I can remeber being there one Feburary and the Reef wasn’t even started and then going back the next year and it was almost completed.

so i guess you know first hand how much beach they used to have. Was the sand brought in or was it a natural beach?

As far as I know it was a natural beach. I have seen that happen over the years from time to time. It has allways came back before.
Greg

My first time was in 1998. At that time Reef was nearly ready. I have on my websote some old photo’s from the beach of C.M. Beach from 1990. Now and than I recieve some photo’s from others to put on my page of C.M.