Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Catalonia royal tulum

Does anyone know the e-mail address for CRT ? What would be a good room request…top floor and ocean view, if possible ?
Thanks

Your room request needs to be done at the time of booking. It also depends on what package deal you bought. Of the thousands of requests made you will find only a few that are really acknowledged. When your booking goes in approx 10 days before your arrival, the hotel has already assigned you a room depending on the package sold. The room shuffle only starts the day after you arrive if you stand at the front counter. It never hurts to make the request via email, but don’t count on it. Try it and ask them upon your arrival.

Thanks, Rene. Still don’t have an e-mail address. What about room location request?

There are NO ocean rooms because of the way the bldgs sit. You might get a peak. If you’re beach people like us bldg 5 or 6 are closest to the beach. The smaller the number the closer to the main bldg.

Cheers

Yes, your friend that is going with you knows!!! As far as I can tell this is the address: Attn.: Victoria Carvajal Tuz , royaltulum.reservas@hoteles-catalonia.es
We should try it now and see if we even get the automated response.
Have a great vacation!!! ;D ;D ;D

We will be arriving at this hotel on Feb 27th. Wondering if we should rent a car for the airport ride both ways, tulum once, and Playa Del Carmen at least twice. Heard you need to have full insurance that is at least $35 a day extra. Any suggestions?
Also heard this hotel has shuttle to Playa Del Carmen. Is this true, and how reliable is it.
Also, this hotel was booked in error (long story) but we are going anyway. Hopefully someone can tell me that the night club/disco is open and has music. We are 4 older adults, but love to party and dance.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
If you could also email me directly, just in case I cant find this place again, that would be greatly appreciated.
sandygetsjunk@yahoo.com