Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Cayo Largo from Halifax!

Just noticed Cayo Largo from Halifax(tripcentral) with a stop in Montreal. Only month listed is for December and it is with Air Canada.

Maybe there is hope that one day it will be a direct from Halifax for all months. Here’s hoping. Could be just a test to see what Halifax is like for this destination.

Cayo Largo is available from almost every Canadian airport served by Air Canada. They provide a feeder flight to Montreal, then a Charter to Cayo Largo. This coming season they switched from Saturdays to Thursdays and now, Sundays. :sunglasses:http://www.aircanadavacations.com
A Direct from the East or the West would be Wonderful.
When are you leaving? LOL :wink:

Not heading that way as it is only for December. We are already booked for Iberostar Ensenachos again in April.

If they do start offering for all the other months, we will likely be heading that way really soon. I have been wanting to go there for years but the hassle of the flight changes was just to much to bother with and I love Ensenachos so we just stay put.

The flight times to Santa Maria have been wonderful the last few years. If that changes for sure we will be trying out Cayo Largo.

From what I have read, it’s the place we look for, very quiet and no motorized boat traffic.

How about you where are you heading?

Air Canada offers the service every year to about the middle of April. It’s just that Trip Central doesn’t show all the choices from all providers. They usually only show the most popular like the direct flights.
Try the aircanadavacations.com site. You can mix and match quite a few of the feeder flights to get into Montreal a day earlier or leave a day later for the same price.