Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Cell phone SIM cards near Coral Costa Caribe

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew if there was an Orange cell phone centre or place where a person can get an Orange cell phone SIM card close to the Coral Costa Caribe hotel. We got a SIM card for our trip in Punta Cana this past February and it worked great - alot cheaper to call home to Canada plus the convenience of using it anywhere.

Thanks in advance!

I am not sure of locations for Orange but if your cell is unlocked you can use Claro as well. So which ever one is closer to you that is the one to use.

bobk

Thanks for the note bobk. I tried setting up my unlocked phone with Claro in Punta Cana last year and it didn’t work… went over to the Orange shop and it worked great. My guess is that my phone didn’t like the Claro SIM card…

I found out shortly after putting the note on here that there is an Orange shop in Juan Dolio that’s only a short 10-15 minute walk from the Coral Costa Caribe (on the main road passing through town) so I’ll probably just head there to get one of their SIM cards… largely because it worked on my last trip.

This thread looks very old one but still it is useful.I got some idea from here.Can anyone have any updated information about this topic.If so then kindly share with us.I hope this thread will able to catch peoples eyes as now it is on the top position on this directory.

James

Give it a rest james…

bobk