Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Choice between 2 Barcelo resorts

Hi,
I won an auction for a week stay at either the Barcelo Dominican Beach and the Barcelo Punta Cana Resort and I’m wondering if anyone has advice on which one to choose?

I’m leaning towards the Barcelo Punta Cana based on reviews that I have read, but if someone knows the two resorts and can give me a better idea - that would be great.
Thanks so much!

LJBiss :slight_smile:

We were at the BPC shortly after it was taken over from Breezes and it was good - heard that they had done quite a bit of reno last year - don’t know anything about Barcelo Dominican other that it is 20 min further south-east.

Thanks so much - I appreciate your response.
We booked the BPC last night for the 1st week in May!
Can’t wait to go back to Punta Cana - we had an awesome time last year!

IMHO you made a good choice. Have a wonderful time as I’m sure you will :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Thank you - I can’t wait. We had so much fun in 2007 when we went - I’m excited to be going back!

Thank you - I can’t wait. We had so much fun in 2007 when we went - I’m excited to be going back!

You will be able to check out the just-opened, huge Moon Palace resort , as it is just to the left of the BPC - Grand Paradise Bavaro and Majestic Colonial are immediately to your right.

Great - I love checking out future opportunities for vacation!! I just love walking along the beach and peeking in at the other resorts!