Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Circus School

I try to find some visiting place in DR on Google there i find Kaiceitos circus school,it’s looks very interesting.Anyone visited this school? 

it is a fun place

bobk

Me and some of my friends went there last year and we took some basic flying tips from this school,Actually this school is run by a awesome flying teacher that’s why we feel interested.
After getting some basic training we got a huge improvements in our basic technique like twisting,swings etc.If anyone wants to fly then he/she can check out this school.

[quote=@mikedev21]Me and some of my friends went there last year and we took some basic flying tips from this school,Actually this school is run by a awesome flying teacher that’s why we feel interested.
After getting some basic training we got a huge improvements in our basic technique like twisting,swings etc.If anyone wants to fly then he/she can check out this school.[/quote]That’s a great information you shared mikedev21. I am new in this forum and  planning to visit Dominican Republic next December.I find this forum very old and reach with useful information. All the threads are much more informative.
Guys kindly help me to find out some specific question about DR. On December it will be my first visit so my knowledge almost 00 about this country.

Thanks

Apon feel free to ask away. We will try to help. What part of the country are you visiting?
Once you decide you should post your questions in the appropriate forum (ie north coast, etc)

Have a great trip. It is great place to visit.

bobk

Hey Bobk thanks for your reply.Glad to see that you guys are ready to help here.Actually i am looking for East coast because there have Punta Cana and it’s looks nice place to visit.

I had read some of the thread and got some idea about this place.Many people suggested this place so hopefully East coast for this time but still looking and learning.We will fix the final place before our travel so for now only thinking about Punta Cana.

Thanks

Where ever you go enjoy your trip. IF you like beautiful white sand beaches and plan on staying on the resort then Punta Cana for sure. If you want to enjoy nice beaches and see a bit of the DR then think of the north coast area

bobk