Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Club Amigo Guardalavaca - Feb 22 - Mar 1

Hola Amigos!

My wife and I leave for Club Amigo tomorrow afternoon from Toronto and we’re PUMPED!

This is our 4th trip to Club Amigo - the other three times were in September/October to celebrate our honeymoon and a couple anniversaries.  We decided to go NOW to celebrate our 10th anniversary since the weather has been so crappy here and we’re both about at the end of our ropes.

We’re Kate and Brawny (Steve) - and if you’re there you’ll know us - we’re the heavy couple in our early 50’s acting like we’re in our 30’s. :slight_smile:

We’ve looking forward to spending a lot of time at the swim up bar, hopefully playing pool volleyball if they still do that (its been about 5 years since we’ve been).  We’ve also got our snorkel gear packed, and looking forward to swimming out to the reef off the Christopher Columbus beach regularly.

I’ve also heard that there are some good local restaurants now within walking distance of the resort - we’re hoping to do some exploring again this time, and will probably rent a taxi to spend a day in Banes, or possibly further.

If you’re at Club Amigo next week, be sure to say Hola - we’ll buy you a drink! lol

Brawny