Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Contacts for Melia Caribe & Ocean Blue

I’m down to deciding to move to Iberostar, Melia Caribe or Ocean Blue for our trip 11/23-30 for my son Daniel (almost 8) and me. I have some questions about each of the resorts that haven’t been answered on the forums and want to contact the hotels directly. Sent an email to Iberostar but need the contact info for Ocean Blue & Melia Caribe. Can folks help me out here? Also, is it worth $500+ extra to stay at Melia Caribe or Iberostar Bavaro or just stay at regular Iberostar or Ocean Blue? Thanks. Sharon

The e-mail address that I used last year for Melia Caribe was

melia.caribe.tropical@solmelia.com

They were quite quick to respond. Good luck, the resort is HUGE but very well laid out.

The e-mail for Ocean Blue is,

reservas@oceanhotels.com.do

This is the only address I was able to find for them but I am sure that they will help you with whatever you need…Have a great VAcation.

You should go to which one fits your budget the best, as all those choices are excellent ones! I have stayed at the Melia and it is excellent, co-workers stayed at Ocean Blue and loved it as well. Check the online selloffs again and then pick one.

Thanks to everyone for their information. Will now wait to hear back from emails I sent to the 3 resorts and decide which one to go to with my son.