Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Cooler Weather on the way for Riviera Maya?

Was talking to friends in Cancun and checking out the weather forecast today for next week and it doesn’t look good.

The temperature has been in the 80’s throughout the day and high 60’s or 70’s through the evenings but next week it drops by almost 10 degrees in both the day and night.

Hope this changes because I arrive on the 15th.

I guess drinking could make it warmer. I should start tonight.

Chuck

CHUCK, DON’T SAY LIKE THAT! MY WIFE IS SOOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO AT LEAST THE EIGHTY DEGREE MARK. WE ARE THERE JAN.17- 24. HERE IN THE MIDWEST WE ONLY SEE THAT TEMP. IN JUNE AND JULY, HA HA.

If anybody doesn’t want to go, I’ll gladly trade for the wind and snow we’ve been getting out here on the Atlantic coast…and we live very close to the ocean so it is “nasty” at times :D. Forecasts are just guesses, you’ll have beautiful weather and no need for a shovel…refill that glass, the sun is just around the corner.

Jake, eh

THANKS JAKE, I NEEDED THAT.

Its so bleeping hot here right now that I need another beer. I wasn’t complaing either!

Think I’ll join you Rene, except mine will have to be a “beercicle” for now :D. Although my Mexican vacation is getting closer every day now…don’t wake me up, this is my dream and I don’t have to share it…mom said so :stuck_out_tongue:

Jake, eh

Okay, regardless of the weather I started drinking tonight. Have to get as much Jack Daniels in as I can before I leave.

I’m hoping to maintain a minor buzz until I leave for Mexico on Thursday. Mind you, I do work from now unitl then but I am the boss so it should be okay.

I’ve been warming up my singing voice with some quality McLean and McLean. There’s always a party when you have some good McLean and McLean tunes.

Chuck

HEY CHUCK, ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT DON McCLEAN’S (AMERICAN PIE) ? WE LEAVE THIS SAT. MORNING FOR THE MEXICAN RIVIERA, YEAAAAAAA

No, not Don McLean, pretty far from that. McLean and McLean are more or less singing comedians. They’re either on pension now or dead but the music lives on.

Most of the titles of the songs I can’t even post here so you can imagine what the words must be. Great adult entertainment perfect for a long bus ride or hanging out near the swim up bar.

I’ve introduced many a person to the adult lyrics of McLean and McLean.

I’m at work with my coffee and Bailey’s Irish Cream and a smile.

Jake maybe you’ve heard of them?

Giddy UP!

Chuck

I know their music “right some good” chuck355, but we must be careful here, we are dating ourselves…remember they started out in the early to mid 70’s I think…but the legend lives on, and yes, the titles to their songs, would have the monitors having kittens ;D ;).

Jake, eh

Let’s break out into a tune…

“I started the c***, that started the whole world scratching.”

Need I go on… ;D

[quote=@pinacoladaddict]Let’s break out into a tune…

"I started the c***, that started the whole world scratching."

Need I go on… ;D[/quote]

Leave it to another Nova Scotian to bring it all rushing back…ahh yes, the memories…I think there were memories from those days ;D ;)…the MONITORS will be monitoring this site pretty close I bet :sunglasses: :wink:

Jake, eh

I was just born in the 70’s but living in the Maritimes these were our school anthems.

I’m teaching my kids the words now. Sounds much better after a few drinks.

funny thing, when ever I’m on vacation singing these songs and telling the jokes people don’t actually realize they’re not mine. They figure I’m just a funny guy or a comedian.

The songs are not for everybody but I’ve yet to offend anyone on vacation. Vacations seem to help us loosen up.

Chuck

:slight_smile: They must be a real East Coast thing that never branched out to the far reaches of the West Coast. Maybe yet another thing I’m thankful for. :wink:

I find yelling on the computer far more offensive than a few racy words. Can someone please make the yelling stop? I can hear it all the way out here.

And I’m trying to focus on my “oh so far away” trip in April. Can anyone make the time go by faster? :-*