Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Curiosity has gotten the better of me

Most users online was 186, Apr 18, 2008, 4:55am

What was SO SPECIAL on April 18th…especially at 4:55am, that there would of been 186 users online at the same time…

Hard to believe 11 am or 2pm yet 5am in the morning…

Must of been a helluva party, and I missed it :frowning:

Sure was. You snooze, you lose. ::slight_smile:
Do you know how to spell the word glitch ?

Not neccesarily, with the time difference it was 6:30 here on the rock and 10:00 across the pond and later across Europe. Okay you got us, the Newfies and the Brits had a party and didn’t invite the rest of the North America. Are you happy now? ;D

Not neccesarily, with the time difference it was 6:30 here on the rock and 10:00 across the pond and later across Europe. Okay you got us, the Newfies and the Brits had a party and didn’t invite the rest of the North America. Are you happy now? ;D[/quote]

Hey last time I checked…there is ALWAYS a party on “The Rock”

OntarioBowHunter - I can attest that Sunny (& Cin) to name a few - do party… when on da Rock the past 2 times, we’ve stayed at Sunny’s over a weekend - lots of party - not much sleep! :o

We’ve stopped trying to keep up with them … LOL

[quote=@dot]OntarioBowHunter - I can attest that Sunny (& Cin) to name a few - do party… when on da Rock the past 2 times, we’ve stayed at Sunny’s over a weekend - lots of party - not much sleep! :o

We’ve stopped trying to keep up with them … LOL[/quote]

Hey Cinny has her own bar…hard to keep up with that :slight_smile: